Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh the suspense...

I'll give you the 39 week update after I go to the doctor tomorrow but in the meantime I think it would be fun to play a game while we wait for Sophie. When do you think she'll come?

Here's what I know right now:
-I am due Dec. 6th
-They'll only let me go 1 week over my due date so the latest she'll be here will be the 13th or the 14th
-Last Tuesday I was 80% effaced but not dilated.
-I haven't felt any contractions...not even fake ones.

So leave a comment with your guess of the date and time you think Sophie will come and the closest without going over may or may not win a prize...we'll see how I'm feeling after she gets here.

8 comments:

KLee said...

Dec 9th, 3pm.
Hope she will surprise me and come early for your sake! I know you are ready to get your hands on her. And I can't wait to see how cute she is!

Tim Halbert said...

December 3rd (Friday). 2:43 AM. But it could be today.

Tim

Lindsay said...

Dec.9th around 6ish you will go in labor and Dec.10th she will be here in the wee hours of the morning. Weighing in at 8lbs 1oz and about 20inches long! (the only reason I guess the 9th is because we will be going to see Disney Princesses on Ice that night and then I plan on coming to the hospital to see Princess Sophie the next day! We'll just call it the Princess Weekend! Love you and I CAN"T WAIT!!! Can she call me Auntie Lindsay even though I'm not teachnically her aunt?

Cortney said...

I did not have a single contraction either until I went into labor with Sarah Ann...and she was born on the 2nd, so I'm going to go with Dec. 2 :) Um, how about 6:27pm. Hehe. Hope you are feeling well these last couple of weeks...go on a date or do something spontaneous, because soon that won't be happening :)

Deana K said...

This is fun! I think she'll come December 7 in the evening.

My friend used this site to do a 'guessing game' for her 2nd and 3rd babies: http://www.expectnet.com It was fun to see everyone's guesses--especially after the baby is born!

W and Js mommy said...

Friday December 3rd at 1pm ( so I can take a late lunch and go see her all FRESH)
** Sorry Tim Bu tI already said Friday So I'm sticking to it but I do have a different time**
Can't wait to meet her

Tim Halbert said...

I could not amend my comment so - I need to be clear that the selection of Friday the 3rd is mine. However, my comment "But it could be today" makes me the undisputed winner in advance. I can't wait for Michelle to drive my new Porsche Cayman to the house.........

The Halbert Home said...

Sorry Tim, the potential prize is not a Porsche.