How far along? 36 Weeks
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: Off.
Food cravings: Chicken Noodle Soup
Food aversions: None really.
How I feel physically: I think I've officially hit the uncomfortable stage. My hips and inner thighs are always so sore.
Energy level and sleep: Remember those achy hips? They're going to boycott my body if I keep sleeping on my side. All the tossing and turning trying to get them to quit hurting is keeping me awake and it's not cool.
Weight gain, to date: 23.5 lbs
Mood: TV commercials and sappy email forwards make me cry .
Size of baby: 18 and 1/2 inches long, 6 lbs, about the weight of a crenshaw melon.
Changes of baby: She's gaining about an ounce a day. She's shedding most of the downy covering of hair that covered her body as well as the vernix caseosa, the waxy substance that covered and protected her skin during her nine-month amniotic bath.
I can hardly believe she could come any day now. It's so odd to imagine what life will be like when she arrives. I can't wait to meet her and see what she looks like.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
WOOT I can't wait to hold her
Post a Comment