Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Baby Shower

My sweet friends Kim, Mary, Lindsay and Corletta offered to throw us a baby shower and it was such a blessing. I had so much fun hanging out with friends from college and family members and opening fun presents for Sophie. I have some very talented friends who made lots of cute gifts for Sophie too! Katie made her an adorable quilt, Emerald made her some awesome bibs, and Mary made a tutu (which I can't wait to take pictures of her in it!). We were very blessed by everyone! Thanks so much to my friends who threw the shower and the friends that attended. We love y'all.




Lindsay made this cake from scratch. It was amazing! :)


Baby bump at 31 weeks.


My sweet hostess friends (minus Lindsay who'd already left)

2 comments:

Deana K said...

Michelle you look absolutely AMAZING!!! I'm so glad I got to see your little Sophie bump! YAY!

Lindsay said...

Fun Times! Have I mentioned that little Sophie needs to HURRY UP! I'm really ready to see her and for you to be a Mama!