How far along? 38 weeks
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: Off.
Food cravings: Chocolate
Food aversions: None really.
How I feel physically: I think my pregnancy related pain might be bearable if I didn't have some crazy sinus junk.
Energy level and sleep: Tylenol Sinus PM makes sleeping great these days. However, when you can't breathe you snore so I can't say the same for Steven.
Weight gain, to date: 27 lbs
Mood: I cry a lot, at crazy stuff.
Size of baby: 6.8 lbs, 19 and 1/2 inches long, like a leek.
Changes of baby: Her organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb.
What the doctor said: I'm 80% effaced but not dilated. Sophie has dropped and is low and he said everything looks great.
Our bags are packed and by the door ready for whenever she decides to come. Steven packed some books to read to her in the hospital. I think that's very sweet!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment