How far along? 35 Weeks
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: Off.
Food cravings: Water and chocolate
Food aversions: None really.
How I feel physically: This week I started having that feeling like I am going to pee on myself at any given moment but the doctor said it's because her head is on my bladder. I also have heartburn and swollen hands but other than that I am ok.
Energy level and sleep: I don't understand how I can quit drinking water at 9 pm, potty and go to bed at 11, and then wake up to pee at both 1 and 4. Where did all the water come from at 4 am if I haven't drunken anything since 9? It's odd.
Weight gain, to date: 20 lbs
Mood: I cry a lot at silly stuff.
Size of baby: 18 inches long, 5 and 1/4 lbs, about the weight of a honeydew melon.
Changes of baby: Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete — she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment