How far along? 37 Weeks and feeling it...
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: Off.
Food cravings: Sweet anything. I have no self control when it comes to Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes.
Food aversions: None really.
How I feel physically: Someone made a comment the other day that she thought you get entirely uncomfortable in the last few weeks so that you'll actually be ok with the idea of giving birth and I completely agree with her. When pregnancy was a breeze in the 1st and 2nd trimester I couldn't believe when I heard people say, "I can't wait for this to be over;" however, I now understand. I want to be able to bend at the waist and not at the legs, sleep on my stomach, walk without my hips feeling like they're falling apart, and I just want to go for a run...I so miss it.
Energy level and sleep: I'm sleeping in the recliner half of the time. :/
Weight gain, to date: 25 lbs
Mood: It's ok I guess.
Size of baby: 6 and 1/3 lbs, a bit over 19 inches, like a stalk of Swiss chard.
Changes of baby: I'm considered full term and her lungs are probably ok if she were to be born today so I guess she's just growing until the big day.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment