How far along? 39 weeks
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: Off.
Food cravings: Chocolate
Food aversions: None really.
How I feel physically: Definitely ready to have this baby and not have achy hips anymore.
Energy level and sleep: Sleep is ok. I haven't had to visit the recliner lately. I do get really tired by mid afternoon though.
Weight gain, to date: 27 lbs
Mood: Ok I think.
Size of baby: Over 7 lbs and around 20 inches, like a small watermelon. (Just so you know, these are only estimates, I have no idea what size Sophie is really)
Changes of baby: She's continuing to build a layer of fat to help her regulate her temperature outside of the womb.
What the doctor said: I'm 80% effaced and 1 cm dilated and I go back in one week unless she comes before then.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment