I am behind..so much to blog..but I don't want to forget a week so here's last week and I will do this weeks today too.
How far along? 21 Weeks
Belly Button in or out: In, but sometimes it hurts when I laugh too much or when I am running.
Wedding rings on or off: On, although I don't know for how long
Food cravings: Water
Food aversions: None
How I feel physically: Great other than the fact that my ankles are enormous some days.
Energy level and sleep: Once I get to sleep I usually sleep ok. I am having crazy dreams!
Weight gain, to date: 8 lbs.
Mood: Good most days.
Size of baby: last week: About a pound and the length of a carrot.
Changes of baby: Devoloping eyelids and eyebrows. Can taste what I eat because they take in a little amniotic fluid each day.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment