There was no update last week because we were on vacation with no internet.
How far along? 18 Weeks
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Food cravings: Fruit.
Food aversions: I don't really have any right now.
How I feel physically: Great!
Energy level and sleep: Sleeping great and no naps most of the time.
Weight gain: 6 lbs
Mood: Good.
Maternity clothes: They're wonderful. Can I just wear them on fat days after the baby comes? So comfortable.
Next appointment: July 19th we find out if it's a Sophie or Andrew.
Size of baby: last week: 5 inches long and the size of a turnip, this week: 5 and 1/2 inches long and the size of a bell pepper.
Changes of baby: Its blood vessels are visible through its thin skin, and its ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from its head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after it's born.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
2 more weeks!!! I can't wait!
Sweet names! Can't wait!
SOPHIE SOPHIE SOPHIE!!!!!!!!!
OOOOOO July 19th!!! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!
Post a Comment