How far along? 19 Weeks
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Food cravings: Cheese
Food aversions: None
How I feel physically: Last week I noticed my hands were swelling if I kept them hanging down for too long and my feet if I stood up too long. My grandma took my blood pressure and it's ok so maybe it's just the heat. My back has some random pain but other than that I feel wonderful.
Energy level and sleep: I have to nap on the days I run.
Weight gain: To date, 2 lbs. I lost 4 lbs last week...although with the ice cream and 4th of July hamburgers I have no idea how.
Mood: Good. A little emotional, I cried a lot one day when we were listing my car for sale, which is silly b/c I know I can't drive a 2 seater with a baby.
Next appointment: Next Monday we find out what we're having. We have a fun way to tell our families first and I will probably post it here on Tuesday. Take the poll at the top right corner and let me know what you think it is!
Size of baby: last week: 8 1/2 ounces and 6 inches long, the size of a large heirloom tomato.
Changes of baby: Its arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of its body now. Its kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on its scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on its skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Have I told you that I love the baby posts!!?!?!?! I know I have, but it still really excites me. It's like it's my very own :) Anyways...I also love that you are loving cheese right now!! I love it ALL the time!! By the way...I'm hoping for a Sophie, but I think baby Halbert is a Andrew!
Hi!! I, too, love the baby posts!! I know you don't hear from me often, but I faithfully stalk you through your blog ;)
I voted girl! No reason why, I just did! I'll love little Sophie OR Andrew! <3
I think its a girl too!
Post a Comment