How far along? 20 Weeks
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On, although I don't know for how long
Food cravings: Anything rich and salty
Food aversions: None
How I feel physically: Occasional swelling. And here's my new opinion on pregnancy (it may be TMI for you): I think pregnant women have trouble with constipation so they can practice pushing.
Energy level and sleep: Some days I have plenty of energy and some days I feel like I've been hit by a mac truck.
Weight gain: 4 lbs.
Mood: Good most days.
Size of baby: last week: The ultrasound tech said 14 oz., about the length of a banana.
Changes of baby: She's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for her digestive system. She's also producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in her bowels, and you'll see it in her first soiled diaper (some babies pass meconium in the womb or during delivery).
Other: It's fun to say "her" and not "it." Steven felt her move for the first time last night and the wonder on his face was so fun!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
salty=me too and I'm not even preggers--should we go get some chips and salsa at our next lunch outing??
Post a Comment