Monday, July 19, 2010

Drumroll Please...

When I saw these cupcakes at Bake at 350 I knew I wanted to tell our families if we were having a boy or girl with them! It was a lot of fun to watch everyone bite in and be surprised!




My Papa was the first to bite in at my family's house.





Sophie Lane looks healthy and we're so thankful to God for forming her every part!

3 comments:

KLee said...

YEA!!!! Girls are so great! Congrats!
And I love the cupcake idea!

ktbaggott said...

whoo hoo! I am so excited... you have no idea. I want to go shopping for tutus and hairbows right now! I love the cupcake idea, I may barrow it when we have news to share. :)

W and Js mommy said...

I love that your PAPA was the first to know! LOVE IT!!! He looks so sweet in that picture. As always you are full of great ideas. What a GREAT MOMMY TO SOPHIE! I love her already!