Monday, August 2, 2010

22 Week Update

I am behind..so much to blog..but I don't want to forget a week so here's last week and I will do this weeks today too.

How far along? 22 Weeks

Belly Button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Food cravings: Water

Food aversions: None

How I feel physically: Great!

Energy level and sleep: I could use some more energy this week. Pretty tired in the afternoons.

Weight gain, to date: 9 lbs.

Mood: Great.

Size of baby: 1 lb, 11 inches, the size of a spaghetti squash.

Changes of baby: She can also hear your voice, your heartbeat, your gurgling stomach, and the whoosh-whoosh of blood circulating through your body. And as her brain and nerve endings develop, she may reach for her face (or whatever she can reach) just to experiment with her newfound sense of touch.

No comments: