How far along? 23 Weeks
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Food cravings: Sweets
Food aversions: None
How I feel physically: I wish I would quit having random sneezing fits. At least twice a week I will sneeze like 20-30 times in a row. Poor Sophie probably thinks there's some kind of earthquake.
Energy level and sleep: When you're pregnant you're not supposed to sleep on your back because of some major blood vessel in your back so I have to sleep on my side. However, Sophie doesn't like when I sleep on my right side so I have to sleep on my left which makes my shoulder hurt and inevitably I wake up on my back. It's also taking a little longer to drift off to sleep after the middle of the night bathroom visit. All that to say...caffeinated coffee...how I love thee.
Weight gain, to date: 8 lbs.
Mood: Great.
Size of baby: 11 inches, slightly over a pound, about the size of a large mango.
Changes of baby: Beginning this week, she'll start to pack on the pounds and by month's end she'll be double the weight she is now. Her organs and bones are visible through her skin, which has a red hue due to developing veins and arteries beneath. But once those fat deposits settle in, she'll become less transparent.
Other: We have all the furniture for the nursery now we have to clean out that room and get it painted! :)
Monday, August 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment