Monday, August 30, 2010

25 & 26 Week Update

I'm a slacker so you get a combined week again.

How far along? 25 & 26 Weeks

Belly Button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Food cravings: Anything, I am always starving.

Food aversions: None

How I feel physically: Pretty good. I wish my digestive system was a little happier but other than that I have no complaints.

Energy level and sleep: Ok, I get crazy energy spurts some days and slumps on others.

Weight gain, to date: Week 25: 12 lbs; Week 26: 10 lbs

Mood: Depends on the day. Usually good, I think.

Size of baby: Week 25: 13 and 1/2 inches, 1.5 lbs, the size of a rutabaga. Week 26: 14 inches, 1.75 lbs, the length of an English Cucumber.

Changes of baby: Week 25: Gaining weight and growing hair that has a discernible texture and color. Week 26: The nerves in her ears are developing and she can hear our general conversations. Her eyelids are opening too so she can see light. I can see her kick when she kicks the upper part of my stomach.

2 comments:

Corletta said...

Hey...I need more updates about sweet Sophie!!!

Corletta said...

FOCUS WITH ME: It's time to post pictures of how stinkin cute you are!! Thanks, by the way, for the comment. I will use it!!!