Thursday, August 19, 2010

Let's play a game... **Updated**

When I get home from the store after a particularly great shopping trip I always make Steven play a game. He has to guess: 1. How much I spent? and 2. How much did I save? If I've come from Publix he also guesses what I got for free.

Y'all want to play?

All of this came from my CVS trip today and includes:



16 rolls of Charmin
8 rolls of Bounty
92 Pampers Diapers
1 Dawn Dish Soap
1 Pampers Wipes (64 ct)
1 Pro Glide Razor

So leave me a comment. What do you think?
1. How much did I spend?
2. How much did I save?

I will give you the answer on Saturday!

**Answers**
1. $4.88
2. $57.75

Steven's mom guessed $5 and she was the closest. Steven guessed $15 and our friend Amanda guessed $7 ish.

2 comments:

Susan Sene said...

I play this game with Septtro and always get mad because he guesses too low. I guess he thinks everything should be near free in this world. Haha!

Unknown said...

I play this game with my husband too. He knows how I shop and is too good at the game now. Darn it!