Monday, September 13, 2010

27 & 28 Week Update

I think about blogging but work is so busy right now that by the time I get home I am too tired so two weeks together again.

How far along? 28 Weeks

Belly Button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: Off. When I put them in the jewelry box I was very sad and Steven said, "Don't be sad, we're still married."

Food cravings: Ice cream. At the end of these long days it makes everything better.

Food aversions: Hamburgers. I don't want to see any for a while.

How I feel physically: Great. Starting to get some back pain. I skipped running on Saturday b/c all of my running clothes were in the washer and the back pain started then.

Energy level and sleep: I am sleeping very soundly. Some nights I am so tired I don't even wake up to pee in the middle of the night.

Weight gain, to date: Week 27: 12 lbs; Week 28: 8.5 lbs

Mood: I would be doing better if work weren't so stressful. However, my patience wears thin when I have to email people the same thing over and over all day because they don't know how to read the instructions.

Size of baby: Week 27: 2 lbs (about the weight of a head of cauliflower) and 14 1/2 inches long. Week 28: 2.25 lbs (like a Chinese cabbage) and 14.8 inches long.

Changes of baby:
Week 27:
Sleeping and waking at regular intervals. Opening and closing ear eyes and sucking her fingers. She's getting hiccups!
Week 28:
She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes.

It's so hard to believer there's only 12 weeks left to go! Under 100 days! Wow time flies when you're having fun.

No comments: