How far along? 29 Weeks
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: Off.
Food cravings: Definitely sweets.
Food aversions: Still hamburgers.
How I feel physically: My back is starting to hurt some and my belly button hurts sometimes.
Energy level and sleep: I am pretty tired in the middle of the day, especially at work. Sometimes at night I don't even wake up to potty though. The other night I didn't wake up and I had a dream that we stayed in a crazy hotel without bathrooms and you had to pee in this really nice garden and when I woke up I was so glad I didn't pee in the bed because I dreamed about peeing.
Weight gain, to date: 11 lbs.
Mood: My filter is greatly diminished due to lack of energy to control what I say so it just depends on the day.
Size of baby: Week 27: 2 lbs (about the weight of a head of cauliflower) and 14 1/2 inches long. Week 28: 2.25 lbs (like a Chinese cabbage) and 14.8 inches long.
Changes of baby: 2 1/2 lbs, like a butternut squash and 15 inches from head to toe. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love your comment on your mood. If my filter is already faulty will I be tolerable to be around when I am 29 weeks pregnant?
Post a Comment