Friday, February 5, 2010

Taggy Balls

I found a blog called Obsessively Stitching while perusing the Works for Me Wednesday posts months ago. She had a tutorial for "goofballs" and knew I wanted to try it one day. Side note, you can learn lots of cool and interesting things that work on Wednesdays over at We are THAT Family. You should check it out.

With my nephew's and my friends son's 1st birthdays around the corner I finally did it.
Mine don't look quite as spherical as the ones over at obsessively stitching but I really like the way the turned out. I can't wait to see these little boys play with them!



2 comments:

About Our Family said...

How sweet! Evan's 2nd birthday is next Thursday and, other than shoes, his favorite thing in the world is balls. (Is it tacky to hint like that?) :) Seriously, though- I wish you could come teach me how to sew them :(. You're so multi-talented- when James and I finish losing weight I want you to take family pictures :). Love you!

Nancy @ Live love laugh said...

Thanks for stopping by! These Taggy balls are so cute...I think I will give it a try, too!...or those red velvet balls!
~Nancy