We've been studying the Five Love Languages in our Bible Fellowship Group at church and each week we get to share how our spouses have worked to speak our language. Mine is usually quality time and words of affirmation but I am starting to love random acts of service. I think it's time to share how wonderful my husband is.
I got home from work on Friday and he had cleaned the house for me! I don't know if I've mentioned this but living in Greenville is VERY different than living in Auburn. We love having the ability to see family and friends so often but the chores tend to come last on the list since I tend to put people first and tasks second. Sometimes it will be weeks before I realize that I haven't vacuumed in a while...oops. It doesn't help that our carpet doesn't show dirt. Here are all the wonderful things he did to help me out: cleaned the kitchen and the floor, vacuumed, cleaned the bathrooms and their floors, organized the laundry room/pantry area, took the glass and plastic bags to be recycled, and did a load of laundry and put it away! It was so kind of him to help me out on his day off. He is the best!!!
What does your spouse do that helps you out and makes you feel loved? Make sure to brag on them for it!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You do have a sweet husband. I am always amazed at how perfectly you two fit together. I remember when you told me about, and how beautiful you looked that day.
I miss you I love you.
My husband likes to get me presents...I love those little gifts!
Husbands are GREAT!
Post a Comment