My friend from Auburn, Pamela, lost her mother on Monday...on Pamela's birthday. Her mother died of lung cancer just 5 months after she found out. Please pray that God would comfort Pamela and her sister today.
I am driving down for the funeral and hopefully back tonight. Pray that I will be safe if you get a chance. I would really appreciate it. It's funny how I've gone from so completely independent to so worrisome. In college, me and 9 of my friends hopped in a 15 passenger van (which I was the only one that could legally drive it) and hit the road for a mission trip to Mexico. I didn't think twice about driving to Mexico in 3 days and I drove us all the way back with a 103 degree fever and a sinus infection. However, I am thinking of driving to and from Auburn and so worrisome about a car accident. It's so silly. I need to trust God more. Do you find it easy to be dependent on those you love on earth rather than God? Am I the only one?
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You are not alone. I think having a husband plays a huge role in it. I do not worry at all when he is home, but the minute he is gone (overnight trips and even some times during the day) I begin to get anxious. I will say a prayer for you!
Post a Comment