Thursday, February 12, 2009

An Ode to the Little Chill with a Hint of Lime (from Steven)


Oh Little Chill, you were a good truck!
Named from sodas in lockers that were stuck.
You have been with us for many a year,
And, upon your sale, I must shed a tear

Amazing history! You ran like a charm.
You braved many dangers to keep me from harm.
Never a problem with you did I have,
So this empty place in my heart could use some salve.

Your sale was just as amazing as you.
Put up on CraigsList for a minute or two
Before someone else fell in love with you,
And, within an hour, you were gone, out of view.

So this ode I write to a car faithful and true -
Little Chill with a hint of lime we will miss you!

*We were gifted a new-to-us truck by Steven's parents so we decided to sell the Little Chill. Steven put it on Craigslist and it was sold within 20 minutes. Isn't that amazing? God is so good to us and we praise Him for His blessings!!!!