Meet the sweetest, softest, most cuddly baby yet! His name is Rowan David and he was born around 8 am this morning and he weighted 8 lbs 9 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. Isn't the sweetest? And look at that amazing head of hair!
LOVE HIM! :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! Make sure you give BIG sister a big hug for me! Love his hair!
Precious! is this Claudia's brother? Hey, I wanted to call you this week about getting coffee today and I realized that I don't have your number... I don't know how that happened. I use to have it. I don't know where it went. Anyway, give me a call soon so we can talk about hanging out and I can have you number again! :) I love you! Katie
You'll find a little bit of everything about our life here. I enjoy photography, cooking, sewing, and gardening. We love life in SC and are enjoying learning to love each other as newlyweds.
2 comments:
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! Make sure you give BIG sister a big hug for me! Love his hair!
Precious! is this Claudia's brother? Hey, I wanted to call you this week about getting coffee today and I realized that I don't have your number... I don't know how that happened. I use to have it. I don't know where it went. Anyway, give me a call soon so we can talk about hanging out and I can have you number again! :) I love you!
Katie
Post a Comment