Monday, October 25, 2010

34 Week Update

How far along? 34 Weeks...only 6 more weeks!!!! It's flying by.

Belly Button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: Off.

Food cravings: Pears

Food aversions: None really.

How I feel physically: Heartburn is not my friend but milk helps it go away.

Energy level and sleep: I sleep like a rock.

Weight gain, to date: 18 lbs

Mood: I am completely neurotic sometimes. Please don't make me make any decisions because it might lead to a melt down.

Size of baby: Almost 18 inches long, 4 and 3/4 lbs, about the weight of a cantaloupe.

Changes of baby: Her fat layers–which she'll need to regulate her body temperature once she's born – are filling her out, making her rounder. Her skin is also smoother than ever. Her central nervous system is maturing and her lungs are continuing to mature as well.

1 comment:

W and Js mommy said...

I can't wait to meet Sophie and hold her and tell her how COOL I am \...MUCH MUCH cooler than that crazy Corletta person. and she will think I'm awesome...and I will buy her bows for her sweet little head and we will make wonderful memories. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA