Monday, October 11, 2010

32 Week Update

How far along? 32 Weeks. I am really glad I do this because someone asked me yesterday how far along I was and I couldn't remember if I was 32 or 33 weeks along.

Belly Button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: Off.

Food cravings: Water, I am always so thirsty, and chocolate.

Food aversions: Anything that gives me heartburn: Mexican, Onions, Tomato based sauces.

How I feel physically: My back hurts a lot but other than that I feel great.

Energy level and sleep: Pretty good for the most part. Sometimes in the day though I feel like I am in a fog and my brain doesn't work.

Weight gain, to date: 18 lbs. I knew I shouldn't have bought that Nutella...it might be my weight demise.

Mood: Good most days.

Size of baby: 16.7 inches long and 3.75 lbs, about the size of a large jicama.

Changes of baby: She'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

3 comments:

Hillary Dickey said...

YAY!! I can't wait to meet her!! yay for sweet Sophie! So glad to hear that you are doing great!! i like reading the details! Love you!

Corletta said...

SERIOUSLY....this post almost made me teary. What in the world?!?!?! Michelle, I am SUPER excited for you and Steven!!!

megan said...

What a sweet post :) And I love that you compared the size to a jicama - I didn't even know what one was until this past summer! As a side note, jicamas taste great in stir-fry :)