How far along? 31 Weeks
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: Off.
Food cravings: Chocolate and cheese, but not together.
Food aversions: Still Mexican and spaghetti because of the heartburn. Which means no Moes for a while (tear).
How I feel physically: My back hurts when I stand up too long.
Energy level and sleep: I am sleeping pretty well through the night.
Weight gain, to date: 14 lbs.
Mood: I am weepy. It's so funny how commercials can make me cry over nothing.
Size of baby: 16 inches long and 3.3 lbs (like carrying 3 navel oranges)
Changes of baby: She's heading into a growth spurt. She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin.
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
oooook I have been WAY behind on my blog-following. I had no idea you were expecting!! Congrats!!! And just so you know, girls ROCK! ;)
That's cool you're gonna do cloth diapers. I ordered 3 BumGenius so we'll see how I like them. My only concern is the bulkiness. We already have a hard time finding pants to fit thunder thighs.
Post a Comment