So I promise sooner or later I will blog about something other than this. Right now I am swamped editing photos from a wedding and attempting to keep my vegetable garden alive.
How far along? 16 Weeks
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Food cravings: Moes...I could eat it every day.
Food aversions: Last night I ate a hamburger and decided I don't want to eat anymore of those for a while.
How I feel physically: A little lightheaded today. I think I didn't eat enough for breakfast.
Energy level and sleep: It's getting better. I haven't taken a nap in a while now.
Weight gain: I should delete this question because I always forget to weigh myself...unlike my friend Corletta who better not be on that scale for another 4 weeks right?
Mood: Pretty good but Steven says pregnancy makes me bossy.
Maternity clothes: Heck yes, LOOOVE them! :) Thanks Lindsay!
Size of baby: About the size of an avocado, 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces
Changes of baby: Its legs are much more developed, its head is more erect than it has been, and its eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. Its ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of its scalp has begun, though its locks aren't recognizable yet. It has even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, its heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as my baby continues to develop.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awh...please don't stop posting about the BABY!!! I love it!!! I mean it!! Anyways...I guess I'm just bias. By the way, stop hatin on my love for the scale...he he :)
so what is the date to find out if this is CORLETTA BETH or JORDAN JAY HALBERT???? :)
Post a Comment