How far along? 15 Weeks
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Food cravings: I don't think I have anything at the moment.
Food aversions: Turkey sausage
How I feel physically: Great aside from the round ligament pain.
Energy level and sleep: I still get sleepy at 7. I sleep better at night when I don't nap but sometimes I can't help napping.
Weight gain: I dunno, I forgot to weigh.
Mood: Pretty good.
Size of baby: About the size of an orange
Changes of baby: Its busy moving amniotic fluid through its nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in its lungs begin to develop. Its legs are growing longer than its arms now, and it can move all of her joints and limbs. Although its eyelids are still fused shut, it can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, it's likely to move away from the beam.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YES....I am a HUGE fan of the updated baby info!!! HOORAY!!! By the way...you do not have to pick up my scale. I am seriously done for 5 weeks!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I've also started using the peroxide to clean the bathroom since it kills germs and isn't toxic (or stinky). Love the idea of using it for laundry.
Good luck with your pregnancy and new baby! I did a whole series on pregnancy - you should check it out!
Post a Comment