It didn't work!

Really? I had already peed all that I could while attempting to pee on a stick...great. Looks like I was just going to have to wait and see when I could pee again. If you've never taken a pregnancy test you should know to pee in a cup. It's a lot easier and if your test fails you can just use another one right away. (P.S. called the company and they sent a replacement, remember that post on good customer service...thanks Proctor and Gamble)
So I went for a run, dug up some flowers, played in the yard, drank a glass of water and finally could go again around noon.
This time...success! Yippeee!!!!

I ran and called Steven and he said, "Are you kidding me?" (well it was April Fool's Day and I had tried that joke before)
No joke! We're having a baby and we're due on December 6th!
We're 7 weeks and one day and here's out sweet baby!


15 comments:
YAY YAY YAY! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! You're going to be an INCREDIBLE mommy! (and I'm sure Steven will be a super daddy- he has to be wonderful since you chose him :).) CONGRATULATIONS! Pat the baby for me :).
Oh, and can I have your "replacement?" Gabi said we're gonna have another baby and name her Ba'lisha... yeah....
I already passed them on to another friend. But let me know when you're expecting Ba'lisha.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm so excited to share in this time with you! Glad we can talk all things baby ....but please don't make me watch scary things about it! bahaaaaaa
LOVE
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys!
PS. John just said, "oh, I forgot to tell you, Michelle's pregnant."
Glad I got to hear the story from you!
congrats...how exciting
Michelle,
This is by far my favorite post! HOORAY FOR MY MEEECHELLE! You, like Kate has said, will be the best mommy! I can't believe it. What's even better....I will be the best and only black aunt that your kid has...WOOO HOOOO :)
Yea, that is so exciting! Were you worried when that first test was negative. I guess the April Fool was on you...
SOOOO Happy for y'all!!!
Sooooo exciting!!
I told everyone at school that I was pregnant with SA on Aprils Fools, and no one believed me! It was just the first day I could tell them when we came back from spring break :)
Miriam, I was just mad that the test didn't work and I didn't have any more pee to take another one haha.
Michelle I'm so happy for you. I know you will be a wonderful momma. And I can't believe the irony of the whole test day situation, lol!!
HOW EXCITING! You both are going to be wonderful parents!! What a blessing!!
Congrats. Thanks for the insights on cloth diapers. I'm still not sure how I feel about velcro.
Isn't this an exciting new journey? We're excited to add another little blessing to our family. Enjoy this transition to parenting.
Congratulations! Tests for both my kids came back negative the first time! Thanks for coming by! And for all the great advice! I can't wait to get started on my garden!
Too funny! We found out that I was pregnant with our first together on April 1st. I didn't realized the date and excitedly told my husband. He didn't believe me. It kind of ruined the excitement until he pointed out what day it was!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment