Saturday, July 18, 2009

Michelle Halbert Photography

Part of the reason that blogging has been a little sparse on this page is because I have been working on a new project. You can now check out the official photography blog:

Michelle Halbert Photography




I started pondering the idea a couple of months ago and with some encouragement from lots of friends I figured why not make it official. I started taking pictures in high school and learned even more about photography while editing the yearbook and taking pictures for the newspaper in college. There is nothing more fun that capturing the special times in people's lives from the weddings to the cute baby smiles. If you need any portraits please let me know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So great! We want to get some family pictures made. I would love to talk to you about it. :) maybe we could come to Greenville!

Good Egg31 said...

:) You have a great talent and gift! We'll defintely keep you in mind for family pictures soon! It was great seeing you the other day! Take care!---Dana

future clients(wandjs mommy) said...

YEAH I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!YOu are such an amazing and talented woman...When we are down for Christmas, we need to get you to help us put togther our press and kit and get some pics taken and whatnot! It will be just another reason to see you and spend the night at your home :D

I love you friend!