Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Election

Ok, so I don't usually write about my opinions on here as much as what goes on in our lives but here goes... If you don't agree with me please don't leave any crazy I hate you comments.

I couldn't stay up to watch all of the results and after Obama won Ohio I knew it was over for McCain so I went to bed. So this morning was like Christmas morning for me. Turning on the TV, did I get the Etch-A-Sketch that I asked for? Nope, I got a Magna-Doodle.

Now I will pray that if Obama really is a believer, as he claims, he will guide our country by the conviction of the Holy Spirit. With the article I read claiming him to be the "most pro-abortion candidate to ever run on a major party ticket" I am praying for innocent lives of children in the womb.

We would all do good to remember, whatever happens over the next 4 years, God is in control.

No comments: