Although, when it comes to Smith, I almost couldn't quit laughing when he sang Friends are Friends Forever. Visions of corny interpretive movements from middle school flashed through my mind. We enjoyed them singing each other's old school songs, Great Adventure was classic and we almost got Dancing with the Dinosaurs...haha. Those are so funny. They also did a tribute to the troops and veterans and that was very moving. We also thought it was pretty cool that both of them had their sons on tour with them in the band.
After the concert we walked across the street to Kripsy Kreme with the rest of the the concert attendees. We had an interesting conversation with a man named Jim in front of us in line and when we got to the register...he paid for ours!!!! We were so overwhelmed with his kindness. I probably said 24 times, that's so kind, that's so generous...etc.
It was a wonderful evening and we were so blessed by the concert and afterwards by generous Jim.


2 comments:
I'm so jealous! I love SCC!
blagh blagh blagh WE WANT NEW HOUSE PICS AND A NEW JOB UPDATE!
Post a Comment