Things are going well here. I really like my new job. I like that it keeps me busy. All of the people that I work with are wonderfully nice. And my office is a beautiful green (brushed sage?) I will have to post some pictures soon.
I don't know how I worked full time before and still had time to keep house and make dinner. I am only part time and my Tuesdays and Thursdays are consumed with chores. I guess it does make a difference that our new house is twice the size of the one in Auburn...more rooms to vacuum (and have friends in), an extra bathroom to clean, and a wonderfully large kitchen (it's my FAVORITE!) It's currently clean so I will try to take pictures tonight.
Last night my wonderful friends made dinner and came over to my house to celebrate my birthday! Kim made the best spaghetti sauce (homemade!) and Corletta brought bread. Lindsay, Wes, Bella, Corletta, Jay, Kim, Deana, Steven and I had a wonderful time. I don't think I've laughed that hard in several weeks.
This weekend is Rebecca's wedding at the Rock Quarry Garden downtown. I am sure it will be a beautiful event!
And one funny quote from taking Claudia to the park on Tuesday:
Michelle: Aren't the leaves on the trees so beautiful?
Claudia: Yes, my favorite are the blue ones
(maybe she's slightly color blind)
And she was amazed at the concept of sugar free pudding. She couldn't imagine how it would be sweet and told me they must put flour instead of sugar...who knows. She's very funny these days.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I didn't know it was your birthday! I wish you would have told me!!! I love birthdays. Well, happy belated birthday.
The leaf conversations have been funny with my kindergarteners as well... They have decided that fall colors are red, yellow, orange, brown and purple. We went on a leaf hunt and they came back with some leaves that were so red they looked purple. How do you tell a child that the color they see is not a leaf color. Needless to say... when we made fall trees that week, half of them colored the leaves on their trees red, yellow, orange, brown and purple. The parents are going to wonder what in the world I am teaching them!
did you have a great birthday??
I love you. thanks for blogging. it helps me feel near to you :D
Post a Comment