Thursday, September 11, 2008

Please Pray

Steven was out of town last night so I spent the night with my grandparents because I get irrationally scared when I am home alone at night. Well this morning I woke up when my Papa asked me to come help him get my Grandma up because she fell and hurt her foot. Well we got her onto her electric wheel chair and into the house to get ready to visit the hospital to get the foot checked out. She broke 2 bones in her foot and was waiting to see the orthopedic surgeon about an hour ago. She has post polio syndrome so it takes her body a LONG time to heal and she already has chronic pain due to her post polio. Please pray that God will heal her foot quickly so that she can get around! I will keep you updated. Thanks.

No comments: