Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Job Interview and etc

I have a job interview at CEF on Friday at 10 am so please pray. It sounds like a lot of fun. I am interviewing for the ministry assistant position. It includes making a newsletter (let's put those yearbook skills to work finally) and other random paperwork. Pray that I would have wisdom to know if this might be where God wants me to serve in Greenville.

I am slowly continuing to unpack everything. I am having a shower for Rebecca at my house on Saturday so that is my motivation to make everything look nice. And I am so excited about using the luncheon plates (glass plates that hold your cup too so you have a free hand) that I received from Steven's grandma. It will be so fun!

My grandma is doing well and seems to have good spirits about getting better. She got a new cast last week that she can take off when she's resting so she really likes that.

That's all here for now. Have a good day! :)

No comments: