Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Off again...
Here we go again. Steven is heading to St. Louis to visit his friend Daniel and present a paper at a conference for English folks. I am heading to Greenville to be in Mary's wedding. Should be a fun weekend. Albeit sad that we have to be apart! Hopefully, I'll have fun pictures of Mary's crazy festivities when I return!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YOU will be HERE and I will be away! MARY wil be a GORGEOUS BRIDE!!! Can't wait to see the pics! ANd supposed to be great weather!
I love you too. how was France????
I miss you. I had a dream about all of us the other night..and Steven and Brandon got in trouble with the police for talking to loud about smart people stuff...literally in the dream the policeman came over and said "smart people stuff"..it was funny
Post a Comment