Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sky Top Orchard

Hmm, two months since I last blogged. I can't seem to stay on the blogging wagon. Life's fun these days, well except for the whole Sophie's had an ear infection for like a month and half part. However, I think she's on the mend.


She's learning to walk! Seriously, pause button please?!?

We went to Sky Top Orchard this morning for our family pictures. It was so odd being in front of the camera. It might be my favorite fall outing in our area.

I only took a few pictures but should have some of all three of us together soon!




















 


"Mom, this doesn't taste like those green balls you let me gnaw on earlier."
















"If I look at your camera again will you give me one of those yummy donuts?"

I highly suggest you get in your car and drive to Sky Top today, even if it's just for the apple cider donuts...they're delicious!






No comments: