Where did 8 months go? We're closer to one than none!
Y'all, my girl is crawling, sitting up, and talking! Can I just push the pause button for a minute? Give her some serum that keeps her little and cuddly forever?
She says ball, mama, dada, papa, bye, hi...I don't know if she fully understands what they all mean but she's got them down. She loves to crawl away from you and look back all coy like and wave and say bye bye and then keep crawling.
She loves when Steven gets home from work and if he doesn't pick her up right away she pitches a fit. She even looks towards the door in the late afternoon and waits on him it seems. On the days when he comes home late she seems confused.
Today after we all woke up from our Sunday nap she looked at Steven and touched his side and then crawled on top of him and tried to nurse. Seriously??! She's too funny.
I love being her mommy.
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Not Funny!!! :)
I know JUST what you mean. My baby is starting middle school on Monday. How can that even be? Middle school is like SO grown up.
I can tell you love your baby a lot. That is so beautiful!
Post a Comment