Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Recent Pictures

I am a blog slacker, maybe I should go to blogger rehab.

Hi, I'm Michelle and I'm a blog slacker.
Hi, Michelle.

I am coping much better with motherhood and Sophie grows more delightful every day.

She's eating rice cereal once a day now and likes to spit it at me and steal her spoon.

We weaned from the swaddle blanket about a month ago and now she sleeps in her sleep sacks. It was a pretty rough week after that but now she's doing better and sleeping almost through the night. She likes to wake up at 2 am and talk for about 30 minutes before falling back asleep.

She coos and laughs a lot. She loves standing up (with help of course) and rolling in all directions. The other day I walked out of the room and found her under the coffee table when I came back.

Here's a couple of recent pictures:








I love her smile!


I'll feed myself thanks Mom.

3 comments:

Rebecca&Seth said...

Her eyes are so beautiful!! Glad things are going better.

About Our Family said...

Yes, you're a horrible blogger. But I guess I can't say anything since I am, too. :) She's just gorgeous, Michelle. I want so much to meet her in person. You know, we could talk about marriage arrangements if you want. I mean, I don't actually know Sophie very well, (okay, at all) but I totally approve of her lineage. What'd'ya think? :)

Cortney said...

She is absolutely precious!!!!! :)