Friday, January 23, 2009

The house number drama continued...

So to conclude the house number drama, my sweet husband left one Saturday morning to go to the bank and see if they would consider giving us some new checks for free since we had to change the house number. Keep in mind, we didn't buy our checks from the bank. However, it worked! They gave us a free box of checks with the right number on them. How nice was that of Wachovia?! (P.S. If you decide to switch because you want to bank with such kindness make sure to tell them we referred you and we'll both get $25)

Steven also came home with a new number for the house and a new mailbox sticker. Christy was here and she captured the moment of the switch.




Good bye number 24. We really liked you. I liked living at an even number.


Hello 23, still not so sure what we think about you yet.

4 comments:

Susan Sene said...

Haha...that's funny you like even numbers. Ever since I can remember, I've hated odd numbers. I didn't like the fact that we got married on March 19, 2005...odd month, odd day, odd year. And my birthday is on Feb 7th - odd number. But I like to think that's also God's number so it makes it ok. Haha.

Sara said...

hahaha!! you guys are hilarious! we are #204 and it's definitely better to be an even number... that whole situation is so stinkin weird!

KLee said...

24 may be even, but 23 is prime. That makes it even more special. Yea for wachovia. We like them too.

Anonymous said...

I HAD NOT REad that and want you to know I laughed out loud! YOu are hilarious! Oh and BTW we are 304