Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Did you know?!?

This weekend while home with our families my dad showed me something really helpful.

Do you ever go to use saran wrap or aluminum foil and the roll falls out of the box and makes it more difficult?

Well apparently there is tab on the end of the box that you can press in to keep the roll in the box when you're pulling it out!

See:


Before


After

It really does make a difference. Now I don't get frustrated every time the roll falls out! So far it has been on every box we've checked of wrap and aluminum foil, both generic and name brand.

3 comments:

Cortney said...

I totally did not know that either! I'm glad you shared...I will think of you next time I use saran wrap!

I hope that you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

huh who knew! Glad to knew

Anonymous said...

OH man I meant to say "glad to know" forgive me I'm sleep deprived