Our kitchen is tiny and has very odd storage space so this has been a big help!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Thoughtful friend...
In December, we were at our friends house, Mike and Kelly's, for a Sunday school fellowship and I noticed she had a cool wrap basket on her door and told her about how my grandma has one too and they are the best. So after we came home from France, I came in to the service and she had picked one up for me! How thoughtful is that! I know it happened months ago but it's never to late to brag on someone. Thanks Kelly!

Our kitchen is tiny and has very odd storage space so this has been a big help!
Our kitchen is tiny and has very odd storage space so this has been a big help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You are welcome!
Post a Comment