Sunday, June 22, 2008
Thanks Mom!
When I first moved here I planted some ivy for the porch. I have never been able to keep a plant living for very long but the ivy is very strong...and obviously doesn't require much expertise. However, a year later and it was out of control. My mom had some great trellises that she gave me when I could not find any so I put them to use! The ivy really likes its new home. Thanks Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I have a pot of ivy and trelis just like this on my front porch. The kindergarten teachers that I worked with in Raleigh gave it to me as a house warming present. It hasn't grown much yet but yours looks great. I hope mine turns out like yours. Let me know next time you are in Greenville. I won't take up much of your time I just want to see you and give you a great big hug!
Katie
Post a Comment