Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Giveaway!

It's no secret that I've been away from blogging...seriously, happy halloween was my last post. Since then, Sophie's turned 1, started walking, started talking and had her first X-rays yesterday on a sprained ankle. She's busy and I don't really get 'round to blogging. However, on our anniversary we were trying to remember what we'd done for the last 5 years and I thought to myself that I would know if I'd blogged about it. I'm going to be better about blogging seeing as how my memory is probably not going to get any better in the future.

So for that giveaway...

A couple of months ago, I was asked if one of my Works For Me Wednesday posts about Seed Tape could be featured in an E-book of collected Works For Me Wednesday posts. I was thrilled to hear about this project because I have a million bookmarked links from this blog carnival and I always have a hard time finding that one recipe or craft tutorial that I remember reading way back when. (These were book marked before the wonderful world of Pinterest.)

I just got the book myself and I think it will be very helpful to have lots of advice in an easily searchable PDF or Kindle file. This e-book offers a categorized, organized place for more than 800 practical, “aha!” tips to make your life run smoother.

A portion of all of the proceeds goes to benefit Mercy House which is a maternity home that exists to provide alternative options for pregnant girls living in the streets of Kenya. The Mercy House will aid them in nutrition, housing, prenatal care, Bible study, counseling, and job skills for sustainable living.

I have a copy of the That Works For Me E-book to give away. If you want to win, leave a comment telling me your favorite color. I will choose one winner on Monday, April 16th after 12 pm (nap time).

If you just can't wait and want to buy the book you can do so at: That Works For Me!

The book is $8 but you can save $1 with the coupon code: SAVE1

So go ahead...tell me your favorite color for a chance to win!

6 comments:

Causey Racing said...

Pink, duh! =)

ekgeyer said...

at the moment-turquoise!

efellers said...

I love cerulean!

Whitney said...

I'm a hot pink girl. :)

About Our Family said...

I know I risk soundy sappy, but I was thinking about this very thing (my favorite color) last week, and I can't honestly think of a favorite color anymore. It was purple when I was little, then kind of rotated between yellow and red. Now, I just love them all... maybe because I like the way my kids look in them? Like how peach or yellow look so pretty against my girls' brown skin or how blue on the boys just makes their blue eyes glisten. I love the way James looks in his new orange and white striped shirt... etc, etc. I know, sappy, but true. I just don't have a favorite anymore... :)

Rebecca&Seth said...

Green :)