Although, we did have more free time than meetings. Our staff went to Gatlinburg, TN where a contact from the church lets us use their chalet for free. Our week consisted of meetings, card games, shopping at the outlets, and this year...the Dixie Stampede. It was pretty cool once you got past the fact that it smelled like a farm. If you've never been, it is a dinner theater where they play out a game between the north and the south (it has to do with the civil war) and there are contests to see which side wins. At the end they had a God Bless America song where everyone had light up costumes! It was pretty fun.
A black bear came to visit us at the chalet. Steven and another guy when out to take pictures after it ran towards the woods.
Steven and I with our Dixie Stampede cups.
I am not so sure how I feel about the fact that it smells like a farm.
Kem, Bro. Al, Eric, John and Ilze
Steven, Sach, Greg, and Nathan
Chris and Joan. Joan is my office buddy.
The end of their shows in the unified America costumes that LIGHT UP! :)


1 comment:
glad that you had a good staff retreat! UMMMMMMMMMm I say NO to eating where animals POOP! HOWEVER I have heard of many people who think its fun...So more power to you! I like the long hair--when are you coming to visit me?
Hey how about you plan on taking pics of my new baby when he gets here..that would be festive---
Post a Comment